Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm still working my way around blogger and trying to figure out all the little awesome things it can do. I just discovered the Traffic Sources link in the admin section....yeah...about time.

The Traffic Source is this nifty little thing that tells you WHERE your visitors are coming from! (Obvious enough...)
I was pleasently surprised to see my headband pattern made it  to a few of your blogs!

Shout out to:
The Yarn Box
Crochet At Play
Beatrice Ryan Designs

Thank you so much guys!

I never would have expected to reach over 5,000 page views in the few short weeks I've been blogging. Yall are awesome!

I'm gearing up for festival season and the ones I am involved with can't get here soon enough!
The cool weather, the festival food, shopping handmade...oooh I love being a part of it.
My first one of the year is just a few weeks away!!

I have been crocheting like a mad woman, over preparing as usual and am running out of room at the store. So in hopes to make a little room I'm giving my etsy another go.

Check out these lovelies I added to the shop today!



Don't you just love my models? I have some sweet and BEAUTIFUL sisters!

Happy Fall Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment